Join us for The Learning Center’s 2022 Sharing Our Gifts Virtual Campaign!
Please subscribe to our listserv to celebrate with us. Click here to subscribe.
Can we count on you to join us in our mission?
After more than a year and a half, The Learning Center reopened its doors to students for in-person programming in August of 2021. Throughout the pandemic we have faced many challenges, but we have always remained committed to our mission: to support adults, from the North Lawndale and Little Village communities of Chicago, in their pursuit of an educational path to more confident and effective living.
This year, we have decided once again to host our annual fundraiser Sharing Our Gifts as a virtual campaign the week of April 25, 2022. Our goal is to raise $50,000. Your financial support helps our small, but mighty, team continue our work and ensure that we have the unrestricted funds to respond to critical student needs.
Ways You Can Support:
1. Watch and share our four (4) videos highlighting the work of
The Learning Center.
2. View and support one of the businesses in our digital ad book.
3. Purchase tickets for our online raffle April 25th – 28th.
Winners will be announced April 29th via email.
4. Fulfill an item on our Wish List of Student Needs.
5. Make a general donation in any amount.
Thank you for your support!
2019 Wish Lis